It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I know that’s generally a Christmas-time sentiment, but the November holiday season is just as fun and magical and inspiring. It’s still early in November, but Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, and Christmas won’t be too far behind it. The holiday season just goes by so fast every year.
Keep reading for 33 holiday blog post ideas!
Even though fall is coming to an end and winter is approaching, I still get excited this time of year. The holiday season brings so much more inspiration and creativity, what with parties, gifts, arts and crafts, decorations and just being happy in general.
Also, side note, one of the radio stations in Chattanooga started playing Christmas music on Nov. 1st. I love Christmas music, but that’s a little early.
A couple years ago, I wrote a post about winter blog post ideas to keep the creative juices flowing. I know it’s still a little early, but November is holiday season to me.Get blogging with these 33 holiday-inspired blog post ideas! Click To Tweet
It’s also my birthday month. But that’s neither here nor there.
Here are 33 holiday blog post ideas to keep you inspired!
Which ones are you going to write first?
- Your favorite holiday food(s): Turkey? Pumpkin pie? Dressing or stuffing? Sweet potato casserole?
- What are some fun variations on Thanksgiving food classics? What different spin can you put on pumpkin pie?
- Your family’s holiday traditions: do you watch the parades or football games? Go outside?
- Share a holiday DIY.
- What’s your favorite holiday recipe?
- What are you drinking this season?
- Share some holiday shopping tips: how to beat the crowds, how to find deals, etc.
- What’s in your fall/winter/holiday wardrobe?
- Your family’s holiday table spread: what are y’all eating? How do you set the table? What’s the aesthetic?
- What’s your favorite thing to make and eat with your Thanksgiving leftovers?
- Tell us your wildest Black Friday story.
- Does your family travel for the holidays? To where?
- Share your tips for holiday travel. Do you travel with pets? How do you make a long road trip fun?
- Share your tips for packing for travel. How do you fit everything in a suitcase and your trunk?
- How to host a holiday party on a budget: potluck? Secret Santa? White Elephant?
- Do the holidays stress you out? How do you handle holiday stress?
- Ugly sweaters: cute and fun or tacky and annoying?
- Rank your favorite (or least favorite) holiday movies and/or songs. Which ones do you love, and which do you love to hate?
- Which holiday albums are you listening to this year? Which is your favorite?
- Best places to take holiday photos in your city.
- What’s on your holiday-season bucket list?
- Your favorite holiday activities and events in your city.
- Tell us some cute holiday-inspired date ideas.
- Put together a holiday care package and tell us what’s in it.
- How do you decorate your home for the holidays?
- Tell us about your favorite ornaments on your Christmas tree. Each one has a story!
- Tell us about your most special Christmas (or holiday) memory.
- Share your holiday gift guides: for friends, family, teachers, coworkers, significant others, anyone!
- What are your colder-weather essentials?
- What does your family do on Christmas Eve?
- What’s your ideal Christmas Morning breakfast?
- What’s your Christmas Day outfit?
- Do you like a White Christmas or do you like unseasonably warm weather on Christmas?
There’s so much to talk about and share during the holiday season. I hope these holiday blog post ideas keep you inspired this season. If you write any of these, share your posts with me–drop the link in the comments below. And if you have any other holiday blog post ideas that aren’t listed here, share them, too!
What are your favorite things to blog about during the holidays?