I’m late to the game on the Blogtember Challenge this year, but hey, better late than never, right?
Today it’s all about music and our favorite playlists. I’m hardly ever anywhere without some source of music and a good playlist. I keep several playlists loaded on my work computer to keep me focused throughout the day. Oddly enough, I don’t work well in the quiet–I really prefer to work with background noise–so my workday playlist is perfect for long days.
So for today’s Blogtember post, here’s an excerpt from my workday playlists! It’s pretty eclectic, but I like to keep it varied so I don’t listen to the same things over and over again. Although to be fair, I do have my favorite songs that tend to get more playing time over the others.
My Workday Playlist
And yes, I am known to sing to myself at my desk. It’s a shame I’m not a better singer than I am, but at least it’s entertaining.
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) // The Proclaimers
- Sell Out // Reel Big Fish
- One More Round // New Found Glory
- Ready, Aim, Fire! // New Found Glory
- Dressed to Kill // New Found Glory
- Ocean Avenue // Yellowcard (obviously)
- Southern Air // Yellowcard
- Breathing // Yellowcard
- Shut Up and Dance // Walk the Moon
- How Do You Like Me Now? // Toby Keith
- Days Go By // Keith Urban
- Somewhere in my Car // Keith Urban
- Ride // Twenty One Pilots
- Escape // Enrique Iglesias (surprisingly effective for my productivity)
- Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah) // Andy Grammer
- You Can’t Stop the Beat // from Hairspray
- This is How a Heart Breaks // Rob Thomas
- All For You // Sister Hazel
- Our Song // Matchbox 20
- Unwell // Matchbox 20 (I got on a 90s soft rock kick a few months ago)
- Confident // Demi Lovato (also a fabulous song for running)
- Cake by the Ocean // DNCE (favorite song of the summer, also a bit of a guilty pleasure)
- Don’t Let Me Down // Chainsmokers & Daya
- Cheap Thrills // Sia & Sean Paul
- Glad You Came // The Wanted
- Tangled // Thomas Rhett
- Something More // Sugarland
- Yeah! // Usher
- Weightless // All Time Low
- I Feel Like Dancin’ // All Time Low
- Welcome to the Black Parade // My Chemical Romance (hi 2005)
- Rock & Roll // Led Zeppelin
- Fool in the Rain // Led Zeppelin
- Once in a While // Timeflies
- House Party // Sam Hunt (man crush forever)
Nothing like a good workday playlist to keep the days at the office upbeat and focused, right?
What’s on your workday playlist? What do you listen to during long workdays?