I whipped this up the other day after school this week, and I must say it turned out really well! It’s great by itself, on a sandwich, or wrapped in lettuce for an even lighter meal. I used other recipes as guides and inspiration, but this one is all my own! It’s a great addition to any Sunday lunch menu.
EASY CHICKEN SALAD
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cooked (I boiled mine)
- 1 1/4 cups plain, low-fat Greek yogurt (or less, depending on your preferences)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 apple, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup craisins
- Splash of lemon juice
- Drizzle of honey
- Cook chicken and let it cool.
- While it’s cooling, prepare the other ingredients and put them in a medium-to-large bowl.
- Tear chicken into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Drizzle with honey, and then mix everything together.
- Cover and chill before serving to let all the flavors blend together.